Day 1: Marmaris
We will start by welcoming you on the first day of the "Blue Cruise" at 15:30 on your boat at Marmaris Yacht Port. This day, you will have the opportunity to discover Marmaris, one of Turkey's leading holiday paradise bringing together green and turquoise. On this day, you can visit this small town, which is famous for its liveliness, historical monuments and rich cuisine and you can enjoy the sea. You can finish your small visit to Marmaris with a nice dinner in your fully equipped cabin while having rest.
Day 2: Ekincik Gulf - Dalyan
The second day of the "Blue Cruise" is a start to a wonderful visit of the coasts. After breakfast, accompanied by warm lights in the morning, we will give you basic information about the tour program and the boat; and we will start sailing. We will drop anchor in Ekincik Bay, which is surrounded with mighty pine trees and brought together all the hot and cold tones of nature, to make your visit to Marmaris even more meaningful. Here, we will offer you an optional Dalyan tour for you to see the very famous little Dalyan town. Here, on the channel flowing from Köyceğiz Lake to the Mediterranean coasts, you can wander through the reeds with small boats and you can witness the harmony of the tastes in the restaurants. On this day of "Blue Cruise" we will present your carefully prepared evening meal and rest accompanied by a mild evening breeze over the peaceful waters of Ekincik Gulf.
Day 3: Batık Hamam- Tersane Island- Kızılada
In the first light of the morning of "Blue Voyage" day three, we will pass through Dişibilmez and Kurtoglu Points, famous with its wild wave, when the sea is still calm. From here we will go to the Göcek Gulf, one of the most beautiful bays of the region, hiding in the green trees and rising mountains. Again, from here we will sail to Batık Hamam Bay where we will have your delicious breakfast prepared for you. You will have the opportunity to cool off in turquoise waters of Batık Hamam Bay, an amazing place that was home to the bathing ruins and witnessed history. After enjoying your morning hours in this cove, we will sail towards the Tersane Island. There you can enjoy the green-blue waters and go for a little stroll on the island that hosted old Ottoman history and the ruins of the Greek houses. We will then go to Kızılada with famous for its Light House, for dinner and night rest.
Day 4: Fethiye
After a night in Kızılada, we will sail to Fethiye, the last stop of our "Blue Voyage". Here you will have the opportunity to discover Fethiye which was known as Telmessos (son of Apollo) in ancient times. You will be fascinated by rich archeology and mythology of Fethiye where was home to the Persian, Roman and Byzantine empires. You will also be able to enjoy its unique natural beauties Ölüdeniz, Butterfly Valley and Knight Island. Further, you can discover the beauty of this city with the optional safari tours and refresh yourself in the cool waters of Samanlık Bay, which houses all the shades of the blue. Finally, you can join the evening feast on your boat anchoring at Ece Saray Marina at around 16.00 and finish your "Blue Cruise".
IMPORTANT NOTE: Air conditioning can be used up to 8 hours a day. Our Tour Operator can make changes in the tour schedule for guests' safety and rest, depending on the sea and weather conditions.
|Period||Date||Price Per Person|
|1||April 27th – May 10th / October 12th – 18th||230 €|
|2||May 11th- 31st / Sept. 28th – October 11th||290 €|
|3||June 01st – June 28th / Sept 14th –27th||335 €|
|4||June 29th – Aug 02nd / August 31st – Sept 13th||420 €|
|5||August 03rd - 30th||490 €|
PRICE DETAILS FOR ALL PROGRAMS
• Prices are based on accommodation for 1 person in a cabin for 2 people with 1 week of full board and are Euro denominated.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• There is no discount for children in any program. Children under 12 are not allowed on the boat.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full board accommodation: breakfast, lunch, 5pm tea cake-biscuit service and dinner.
• Water is given free of charge during meals.
• Port costs and exit procedures.
• Ship agency expenses for cruise documentation and necessary procedures.
• Mooring fees.
• Crew service.
• Utility water.
• Diesel and gasoline expenses
• Clean bed linen and bath towels are also included. (Sea towel is not provided.)
• Free use of equipment on the yacht (mask, pallet, snorkel, fishing tackle etc.).
• Yacht insurance (We recommend that you take your personal travel insurance).
• Within the program of Greek Islands programs
-All port taxes and mooring fees related to boats in foreign land waters.
-Customs procedures and costs related to boats in foreign territorial waters.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and bottled water are purchased from Yacht Bar for the price.
• Entrance fees for the ruins on the tour route, museum entrances and optional land tours
• Personal arrival and departure fees during the Greek Islands tours
• Airport transfers
**** IMPORTANT: WITHIN CABIN CHARTERING PROGRAMS; CULTURAL TOURS, RUINS AND MUSEUM VISITS, OPTIONAL LAND TOURS AND AIRPORT TRANSFERS (EXTRA) ARE NOT ORGANIZED BY US BUT TOUR OPERATOR.