In the first day of Blue Tour we will start by placing you on your boat at Fethiye Harbor before 09:00. After a great breakfast prepared for you here, we will direct our boat to Göcek Bay which is one of the most beautiful gulfs of the region, hidden among the green trees of the world-famous rising mountains. With its natural beauty, exciting activities and water sports Yassıca Islands and other archipelago will allow you to start your trip with an unforgettable day. Here you can dive and explore its exotic underwater life. After having lunch with the unique view of these islands, we will prepare your boat for dinner and night rest at Göcek Bays.
Day 2: Bedri Rahmi Bay- Sarsala- Aga Port
After a lovely breakfast on the second day of your Blue Journey we will take you to Taşkaya Bay which is also known as Bedri Rahmi Bay. This place is named after Bedri Rahmi, who accompanied “Fisherman of Halicarnassus” on his blue voyage, after he left a fish painting at this bay. He was one of the most important intellectuals and artists of the early republic era. Later, we will anchor in Dalaman's paradise bay Sarsala, which is surrounded by pine and needle trees, hidden behind winding roads and famous for its calm water, and its magnificent nature. Here you can enjoy the sea and the smell of pine. Before lunch, our captain will sail the boat to arrive at adorable Ağa Port where the sand is white and the sea is turquoise. Here you can enjoy your lunch and dinner, sunbathe on the white sands and relieve the sweet tiredness of the day during the night.
Day 3: Kumlubük Bay- Paradise Island-Marmaris
After breakfast on the 3rd day of your Blue Cruise we will head towards Kumlubük Bay of Marmaris, where the most famous water activities take place. After freshening in the beautiful water of this place and taking part in some fun activities such as banana boat and jet-ski to take your trip to a higher dimension, you can have your lunch and enjoy the bay. For five o'clock in the evening, we will anchor at Paradise Bay. Here you can pass from the shallow water to the land, take a walk on the pathways in the forest and explore the surroundings and cool off in the clear blue water. Then your boat will enter Marmaris Port after 16.00. Here you can try out the nightlife of Marmaris and the different tastes and you can return to your boat at night.
Day 4: Marmaris
We will end your “Blue Voyage” around 10.30 after the breakfast we prepare for you accompanied by the first lights of beautiful Marmaris morning.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Air conditioning can be used up to 8 hours a day. Our Tour Operator can make changes in the tour schedule for guests' safety and rest, depending on the sea and weather conditions.
Price Per Person
April 25th – May 08th / October 10th – 16th
May 09rd- 22nd/ Sept. 26th – October 09th
May 23rd – June 26th / Sept 12th –25th
June 27th –July 24th / August 29th – Sept 11th
July 25th - August 28th
PRICE DETAILS FOR ALL PROGRAMS
• Prices are based on accommodation for 1 person in a cabin for 2 people with 1 week of full board and are Euro denominated.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• There is no discount for children in any program. Children under 12 are not allowed on the boat.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full board accommodation: breakfast, lunch, 5pm tea cake-biscuit service and dinner.
• 0,5 L Water is given free of charge during meals.
• Port costs and exit procedures.
• Ship agency expenses for cruise documentation and necessary procedures.
• Mooring fees.
• Crew service.
• Utility water.
• Diesel and gasoline expenses
• Clean bed linen and bath towels are also included. (Sea towel is not provided.)
• Free use of equipment on the yacht (mask, pallet, snorkel, fishing tackle etc.).
• Yacht insurance (We recommend that you take your personal travel insurance).
• Within the program of Greek Islands programs
-All port taxes and mooring fees related to boats in foreign land waters.
-Customs procedures and costs related to boats in foreign territorial waters.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and bottled water are purchased from Yacht Bar for the price.
• Entrance fees for the ruins on the tour route, museum entrances and optional land tours
• Personal arrival and departure fees during the Greek Islands tours
• Airport transfers
**** IMPORTANT: WITHIN CABIN CHARTERING PROGRAMS; CULTURAL TOURS, RUINS AND MUSEUM VISITS, OPTIONAL LAND TOURS AND AIRPORT TRANSFERS (EXTRA) ARE NOT ORGANIZED BY US BUT TOUR OPERATOR.
You can also cotact us : email@example.com